This compact portable Lithium Ion starting unit is a full 26VDC battery pack and will provide superior starts on all electrically-started turbine engines. It has dual, redundant chargers with a total of 9 amps output and a recharge time of approximately 4 hours.
The engineers at Start Pac specifically designed the new Li2700QC Lithium aircraft starter for aircraft with over voltage protection relays that are set lower than most aircraft so that they can not accept more than 29.5 volts from an external starting source. Some of these aircraft include the Agusta Westland AW139, Sikorsky S-76, Eclipse 500, Phenom 100 and Phenom 300.
This unit is designed for engine starting only.
- 31 AMP hours @ 10 Hour Rate
- 2400 AMPS Peak Current
- L 19.2″ x W 7.5″ x H 9.75″/ L 49cm x W19cm x H29cm
- 46 lbs./20.8 kg Complete weight with built in charger and aircraft cable
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
- Do not charge in flight.
The all new patent pending Start Pac® Model Li2700 QC Twin Pac utilizes the latest technology in Lithium batteries. These batteries provide the same power as the lead-acid type but are 42% lighter and 32% smaller. In addition, lithium batteries have two other major advantages:
- Twice the battery life of lead-acid batteries
- No sulfation problems (can be left in a discharged state without causing damage)
PLEASE NOTE: Lithium ion batteries can be damaged by deep discharges. Do not run the batteries down below 22 volts, a spike during a start is okay. Voltages below 22 begin the damage to the batteries. At 20 volts, the batteries will be damaged beyond repair.