- 52 AMP hours @ 10 Hour Rate
- 3000 AMPS Peak Current
- L 38.4″ x W 7.5″ x H 9.75″/ L 98cm x W19cm x H29cm
- 120 lbs./ 55 kilos Complete with Twin Pac trolley
- Not to be used as an aircraft battery charger.
- Do not charge in flight.
The all new patent pending Start Pac® Model Li2700 QC Twin Pac utilizes the latest technology in Lithium batteries. These batteries provide the same power as the lead-acid type but are 42% lighter and 32% smaller. In addition, lithium batteries have two other major advantages:
- Twice the battery life of lead-acid batteries
- No sulfation problems (can be left in a discharged state without causing damage)
PLEASE NOTE: Lithium ion batteries can be damaged by deep discharges. Do not run the batteries down below 22 volts, a spike during a start is okay. Voltages below 22 begin the damage to the batteries. At 20 volts, the batteries will be damaged beyond repair.