3328QC/50Amps-SW, 3328QC/105 Amps-SW, 3328QC/200 Amps-SW, 3328QC/300 Amps-SW, 3328QC/400 Amps-SW
Start Pac 3328QC – Lead Acid
R 99,851.63 – R 138,912.53 incl VAT
The 3328QC-50 is a full 28.5 Volt starting unit that will give faster, cooler starts on all turbine engines. When plugged into 110 VAC or 220VAC, the power supply is large enough to power various systems such as inverters, avionics and GPS. Always recharge immediately after use until the green charger light appearto achieve maximum battery life. Once charged, leave the unit plugged in. Avoid fully discharging the batteries as damage to the cells may result.
To recharge the unit, simply plug it into an AC wall power outlet and leave it plugged in when not in use. The high tech proprietary chargers will maintain 100% battery charge without over charging the batteries. Built with the only cost effective patented Quick Change design in the world, the batteries in this unit can be easily changed in a matter of seconds without tools, training, or downtime. The environmentally responsible low VOC powder coating protect the case from wear and poor weather conditions and all-weather cover accessory is also available as an option for this unit to further protect it from inclement weather to gain the maximum performance and product life.
The Model 3328QC GPU is a combination power supply for avionics and battery bank for engine starting.
- 52 Amp Hours at 10-hour rate
- 28.5 Volt DC- 30.5 Volts at rest
- Sealed cells – non-hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 2800 Peak Amps
- Patented Quick Change design for 10 second battery changes
- No duty cycle, clean continuous power
- Over-voltage & over-current protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Battery recharge time: 1-4 hours
- AC Input – 110V OR 220V- please specify when placing your order