3324QC/105 Amps, 3324QC/200 Amps-SW, 3324QC/300 Amps -SW, 3324QC/400 Amps -SW
Start Pac 3324QC – Lead Acid
R 103,722.53 – R 136,537.20 incl VAT
This patented combination ground power unit is designed for ground use to perform both engine starting and maintenance functions. This model can be used on the ramp to conduct engine starting and will provide 28.5V of continuous clean no duty cycle power when plugged into 220V AC wall power. To recharge the unit, simply plug it into an AC wall power outlet and leave it plugged in when not in use. The high tech proprietary chargers will maintain 100% battery charge without over charging the batteries. Built with the only cost effective patented Quick Change design in the world, the batteries in this unit can be easily changed in a matter of seconds without tools, training, or downtime. The environmentally responsible low VOC powder coating protect the case from wear and poor weather conditions and all-weather cover accessory is also available as an option for this unit to further protect it from inclement weather to gain the maximum performance and product life.
The Model 3324QC amp GPU is a combination power supply and battery bank.
- 52 Amp Hours at 10-hour rate
- 24 Volt DC- 25.5 Volts at rest
- Sealed cells – non-hazardous
- Valve regulated high amperage output lead acid
- 2800 Peak Amps
- Patented Quick Change design for 10 second battery changes
- No duty cycle, clean continuous power
- Over-voltage & over-current protection
- Reverse polarity protection
- Battery recharge time: 1-4 hours
AC Input – 220 Volts only