Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics’ high-power MD93H delivers 3 amps of power per port to charge electronic flight bags, cell phones, tablets and other electronic devices
Mid-Continent Instruments and Avionics today introduced the new MD93H Digital Clock/USB Charger.
- Five modes: Local Time, Universal Time, Flight Timer, Countdown Timer and Stopwatch
- External lighting control and built-in photocell for automatic dimming
- Compact 2-inch size fits standard panel cut-out
- USB interface delivers 3 amps per charging port
- Clock settings include 12- or 24-hour mode and seconds On or Off
- Six-digit, seven-segment LED clock and USB charger
The six-digit, seven-segment LED clock provides easy operation with five modes: Local Time, UTC/Zulu Time, Countdown Timer and Stopwatch. An internal battery, with a life expectancy of more than 10 years, maintains time and flight timer memory when not powered by the aircraft. Additional features include external lighting control and built-in photocell for automatic dimming. The MD93H protects itself and the charging device from short circuit, power surges and over-current potential.
Should you wish to receive a quotation please fill in below contact form: