LH 350 is MSA’s new generation of flight helmet designed for pilots and crew members performing: Rescue, Combat or Transportflights on helicopters. LH 350 helmet includes dual visors and integrated hard cover for protection or Night Vision Goggles mount.
- Excellent weight/protection ratio: State-of-the-art composite structure ensures highest level of performance for shock and penetration resistance
- Optimal adjustment ensures comfort and stability: Three shell sizes available with customization kits.
- Excellent Head mobility:Special cut of the shell designed for optimal performance under flight conditions
- Better hearing protection: New shape, volume and raw material of ear cups for low frequencies better attenuation
- Better distribution of weight: Integrated hard cover to reduce weight and volume in the front
- New chinstrap: ergonomic and comfort. Include 2 straps chin cup.
- Simplified maintenance:
- Visors can be removed independently without the use of tools. Easily interchangeable according to the type of mission
- Spare parts kits readily available
- Optimization of part numbers for all three helmet sizes
- Electronic centralization for easier access of audio parts
Click here to download the Maintenance manual LH350 EN
Click here for Product Information Leaflet
Download form below to receive an accurate quotation