The Bose ProFlight Aviation Headset is the industry’s smallest, quietest, and most comfortable active noise cancelling communication headset. With an on-head weight of 4.9 ounces, the new Bose ProFlight Aviation Headset is designed for long term comfort and is our most innovative headset yet. Engineered for pilots of moderately noisy pressurized turbine powered aircraft, it incorporates more than 30 U.S. utility and design patents. The ProFlight Aviation Headset features three levels of user selectable active noise cancellation, active equalization to improve intelligibility of incoming transmissions, a noise cancelling microphone for clearer outgoing transmissions, talk-through tap control for communication with those outside the intercom, and full function Bluetooth® connectivity with smartphones, tablets or EFBs. The ProFlight Headset is FAA TSO and EASA E/TSO-C139a certified, meets all applicable ARINC standards, and is available with four different plug configurations.
- Long term comfort over extended flights. Our smallest, lightest, most comfortable headset yet – thanks to our unique new form factor.
- 4.9 ounces on-head weight. Helps enhance comfort over long periods of use.
- Electret noise cancelling mic. Increases clarity and reduces background noise when transmitting, specifically for aircraft with “hot mic” or PTT systems.
- Active equalization. Automatically shapes and equalizes the incoming signal for enhanced clarity and intelligibility.
- Digital active noise cancellation. Significantly reduces ambient noise, allowing users to lower radio volume and hear what they need to hear.
- Three user selectable levels of noise cancellation. Allows for user preference and aircraft noise environment.
- Tap control for talk-through communication. Double tapping either earbud allows for optimized voice communication outside of the intercom.
- Bluetooth® connectivity and audio prioritization. Connect wirelessly to mobile devices, audio systems and electronic flight bags. Audio prioritization allows users to mix Bluetooth audio with intercom audio, or have intercom transmissions temporarily mute Bluetooth.
- Bypass communications mode. Provides primary intercom audio with or without power to the headset.
- FAA TSO & E/TSO-C139a certified. Compatible across multiple TSO certified systems, including Honeywell, Becker, Garmin, PS Engineering and Rockwell Collins.
- Multiple plug types. ProFlight is available in a twin plug, 5 pin XLR, 7 pin XLR or 6 pin LEMO plug configuration.
- Automatic shutoff. Powers down automatically when not in use. Auto-on feature available on select configurations.
- Quick release side-swappable mic and down cable. Mount the boom mic and down cable on either side of the headset. No tool required.
- Exceptional battery life. Two AA batteries power 45+ hours of use without Bluetooth and at least 25 hours with Bluetooth on. Aircraft powered variants are also available.
- Replaceable silicone eartips. Silicone material provides a more comfortable fit. Three sizes included. Easily removed and replaced without tools.
- Control module. Ergonomic design, provides control of headset’s primary functions, including three levels of active noise cancellation, Bluetooth functions and priority switching. Included lanyard provides easy stowage during flight.
- Bose Connect app. An enhanced way to enable Bluetooth audio sharing, manage connections, pair and unpair, rename devices. Updateable and scalable with continuously developed features.
- Long term durability. Built and tested for use in demanding environments.
- Three-year warranty. Worldwide, coverage. Excludes normal wear parts such as the eartips, mic cover and headband.
- Bose ProFlight Aviation Headset: 21.4 cm H x 16.1 cm W x 8 cm D (139 g)
In the box
- ProFlight Aviation Headset
- Carry case
- Two AA batteries
- Control module holder
- Three sizes of StayHear+ Sport tips (S, M, L)
- Aircraft connector
Download Owners Guide
Click here to download