This unit is NOT designed for engine starting or battery charging.
- # AC INPUT: 100 to 220 VAC, 7 amps
- DC OUTPUT: 25 amps @ 28.5 Volts
- 9 Lbs./4.08 kilos complete
- L 14” x W 5.25″ x H 5.5″/ L 36cm x W 13cm x H 14 cm
- Continuous duty fan cooled
- Over current protection
- Over voltage protection
- Over temperature protection
- CE CertifiedAll Start Pac™ products come with a 1-year warranty on workmanship and materials. Batteries are cycle-dependent and therefore are not covered under this warranty. The Start Pac® Portable Power Supply model 53025/24 is designed to power up 24 Volt aircraft systems. The voltage output is set to 28.5 Volts to simulate the same voltage as when the aircraft is running under power. Maximum amperage output is 25 amps which is adequate for most light aircraft. If overloaded, the 53025/24 will trip off and reset itself after a short period of time. This unit is ideal for powering up new and old aircraft with glass cockpits.Do not use for starting as starter motors require far more amperage than is available from the Start Pac® Portable Power Supply. This unit will operate on 110/220Volt AC input.Do not cover or enclose this Start Pac® when using, as this will inhibit airflow needed for cooling purposes.This Start Pac® Portable Power Supply is a 24 Volt output unit.
- Batteries have no memory effect and can be recharged at anytime. Made in the USA. Start Pac also offers a wide selection of ground power units and starting units for portable power and portable power supplies, such as the classic yellow aircraft starter unit. Browse our website to discover our extensive product line or visit our tutorial section to learn more about our power supply products. Have a question or need assistance with your order? Start Pac provides customer service support via phone and email, making it easy to find the yellow GPU or railroad locomotive starter unit you’re looking for.
- Use a minimum of 12# wire size for the AC extension cord.
- Not for battery charging.
- When utilizing the 53025/24, the entire aircraft electrical system can be powered up for GPS programming and electrical maintenance. Thus the on board aircraft battery can be saved for starting.
- Please handle this unit in a responsible manner. Start Pac™ is not responsible for damages caused by misuse or neglect.