The 3D Synthetic Vision EFIS from Genesys Aerosystems enhances safety, reduces pilot workload, increases flexibility, and lowers cost of ownership. This flight management system offers future-forward technology that sets a higher standard for advanced, end-to-end avionics in special mission, military trainer, commuter, light-, medium-, and heavy-lift rotorcraft.
- Total flexibility. Supports any mission without costly or time-consuming completion center customizations so you can get into service faster at a lower cost
- Comprehensive integration. Navigation, communications, and warning systems communicate in real time to reduce pilot workload, enhance safety and improve command and control.
- Low total cost of operations. Spend less on maintenance and replacement parts while experiencing greater uptime and higher mission completion rates.
- Future-proof. Built-in support/interfaces for FLIR, Satcom, DF, HF/UHF, TACAN, Datalink, SELCAL, Tactical radios, etc. provide a low-cost path to future upgrades.
- STC’d for Bell 206B, Bell 206L, Bell 407, Airbus Helicopters/Eurocopter EC130, EC145e and AS350 Model Series.