Howell Instruments H397
Backed by over half a century of data acquisition and analysis success, we are the proven experts. We’ve combined our engine expertise with cutting-edge technology to bring you the best in meaningful engine data. As a trusted source for engine manufacturers, we can directly embed engine-specific algorithms to enhance engine health and performance information. Howell’s H397 Series Data Acquisition Unit is a self-contained, redundant system that eliminates any single point failure. It acquires both analog and digital engine aircraft system data, then processes the information in customized formats for recording or display in the cockpit.
- Software certification to DO-178B DAL A
- Environmental certification to DO 160-G
- Multiple digital interface (I/O) including:
- Multiple discretes available:
- In 25
- Out 10
- Configurable to interface with any engine application:
- Expandable architecture allows for customization
- Engine power assurance check
- Transmission chip detection and burn-off
- Second harmonic fuel flow
Download brochure with further information: DAS
Request a quote or more information
Error: Contact form not found.