KANNAD 406 INTEGRA AF / AF-H
- – Integrated internal 406MHz antenna
- – Unique built-in GPS
- – Low cost two wire compatibility when installed with optional control panel
- – Minor change approval available for most common aircraft
- – Operates at temperatures as low as -20°C
- – -40°C version available for mounting outside pressurised fuselage.
- – Optional programming dongle, perfect for fleet operators
- – Quick and easy retrofit with universal mounting bracket
- – Built-in alarm/buzzer
- – Completely self-powered by the ELT battery (replacement every 6 years).
Once activated the 406 AF INTEGRA transmits continuously for over 24 hours on 406MHz (distress) signal and over 48 hours on a 121.5MHz (homing) signal, alerting international rescue services to the emergency and your location via the global COSPAS-SARSAT Search and Rescue satellite system.