Aspen Avionics EFD-1000H
Garmin GTN-650H Xi GPS/Nav/Com
Garmin GTR-225 VHF/COM
Let the versatile GTR 225 Comm radio reduce the amount of work you do in the cockpit. Not only does the GTR 225 meet the basic needs of most pilots – including adhering to new airspace requirements in Europe – but features a number of advanced features that save you time and effort.
· 1090 MHz ADS-B “Out” enables aircraft to operate at any altitude, in airspace around the globe
· Combines Mode S Extended Squitter (ES) transponder and optional WAAS/GPS position source³ in a single unit
· Provides access to dual-link ADS-B “In” traffic and subscription-free weather on compatible displays
· Wirelessly stream weather, traffic, GPS position and backup attitude² via Connext® to compatible mobile apps and aera® 660/795/796 portables
· Easy replacement for your existing transponder, with common 1.65-inch tall form factor
In just a few short years, battery-powered mobile devices have become essential in-flight tools for pilots and their passengers alike. Pilots use their tablets or smartphones to access flight plans, moving maps, charts, weather data, manuals and more — while passengers access entertainment, messaging and all types of productivity apps on their devices. But, invariably, all these portable electronics need an external power source to keep them charged and ready to use over a long flight. That’s where our GSB 15 USB charging hub makes all the difference.
Kannad 406 Integra ELT
Specially designed for helicopters, the Kannad Integra 406 AF-H has an internal 406MHz antenna and a complete internal GPS. Sending a distress message with GPS coordinates enables rescuers to come directly to you, rather than search the area. The built-in GPS, and the internal antennas, mean the Kannad Integra 406 AF-H can be used away from the aircraft without adding an auxiliary antenna.
The GRA 55 utilizes the same patented technology as our high-end GRA 5500. This state-of-the-art digital signal processing technology can intelligently process hundreds of altitude readings every second and filter out anomalies, smooth altitude tracking and crosscheck data and system integrity. These benefits combine to provide a smooth and consistent readout of your altitude Above Ground Level (AGL).